As a member of the Northern Neurological Alliance we invite you to our AGM.
Venue: Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, Wellbar Central, 36 Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4TD
Date and Time: Wednesday 10 February 2016 at 10.00am.
I have attached an agenda for this meeting. If there is anything that you would like to add, please contact the Company Secretary at email@example.com or by writing to him at NNA office by 5pm on Friday 5 February.
The following items will be voted on at the AGM.
- Acceptance of Minutes of AGM 11 March 2015
- Appointment of the Board of Trustees and Directors.
- Special resolution to amend the Memorandum and Articles of Association (Charities Commission to approve)
- Receipt of the Annual Report and Accounts for 2014 – 2015.
- Appointment of Independent Examiners.
The positions that are available on the Board of Trustees / Directors are as follows:
- Places for up to five Trustee’s / Directors
The following resolutions will be proposed at the AGM:
- To accept the resignation of Dawn Cranswick
- To accept the resignation of Angie Stewart
- To accept the resignation of Philippa Griffiths
- To re-elect Margaret Stewart as Trustee and Director
- To confirm Margaret Stewart as Chairman
- To elect Jill Kings as Trustee/Director.
If any member wishes to nominate themselves or another person for election as a Trustee/Director they should do so in writing to the Company Secretary using the attached Nomination Form, and submit this by 5pm on Friday 5 February 2016.
If you need any information about the Northern Neurological Alliance AGM in any other format or have any specific access requirements to enable you to attend the AGM, please contact the Company Secretary as early as possible.
If you are unable to attend the AGM please submit your apologies by 5 February 2016.
We look forward to welcoming as many of you as possible on 10 February 2016.